Importing Contacts into CQCommand
A number of of Contact Groups can be configured within CQCommand and individual contact details uploaded and stored within the system.
To add Contacts using the pre-defined excel template - simply follow the steps below. You can find a blank copy of the template, alongside a populated example also attached to this article.
1. Login to the CQCommand Admin portal.
2. Select Contact Groups from the Configuration menu
3. Now select the Import Contacts button for your relevant Contact Group
4. Select the Import Template button to download the excel template
5. Once the Template has downloaded - simply enter in all of your Contact Information in the format as specified below and save your file
6. Now simply upload your file and press Import
7. You will now be presented with a preview of your import - this is your chance to check everything looks OK before saving your new Contact data.