Critical plan information can be accessed via iPhone Mobile Application. The iPhone App for BC-3 is presented under its global brand “Clearview”.
Note that only plan information is accessible via the app – to use full functionality including Incident Management, login to your normal URL via a web browser. It is recommended to save your BC-3 URL in your mobile device’s browser favourites.
To install the iPhone Mobile App
1. Go to the App Store on your device , or go to the iTunes Store on your computer.
2. Search for "Clearview BCM" in the search bar.
3. Click on 'Get' to download the app (you will be prompted to sign in to your iTunes account).
4. If you have used the App Store on your device the app will automatically install on your device. If you have used the iTunes store on your computer, then connect your phone and "Apply" the app to your phone.
5. Once the ClearView app has been downloaded and installed, click the Clearview “CV” icon to run the app.
6. Enter the first part of your company's URL, (ie. https://demo04.clearview-continuity.com = demo04), the Save.
7. Wait for the confirmation message and click OK.
8. The iPhone Mobile Application for BC-3 is presented under its global brand “Clearview”. Login with your normal BC-3 User ID and password, and allow the data to download.
Note: Login regularly to make sure current data is updated on your phone. You will always require a login to access data stored in the app. If you forget your password, click on the Menu option and select “Recover Password” and a new password will be emailed to your registered email address.